If You Have a Passion for People,
We Want You on Our Team
At Mease Life, now an affiliate of Acts Retirement-Life Communities, our mission is simple and straightforward, yet profound: Ensure we continue to be a leader in our field and enrich the lives of our residents. We hire people who are committed to helping us fulfill this mission every day. If you share in our commitment, we’re looking for you.
Not Ready to Apply?
About Acts Retirement
Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Acts) opened its first of many campuses for older adults in 1972, and since has been setting the standard for excellence in senior living.
With a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and Loving-Kindness, Acts has established an unsurpassed reputation for strength and stability in the senior retirement living industry. Acts is incorporated in Pennsylvania, has 27 campuses in nine states, and is designated a 501(c) 3 charitable organization.
Now an Acts Retirement-Life Community, Mease Life fosters a family atmosphere of Loving-Kindness. While we interact with our residents and provide services and care, we develop bonds with them and their families. We become family to our residents, and they become family to us.
The driving force behind the success of Mease Life and Acts is our team members. We believe strongly in providing our team members with a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that will enhance their lives and reward them for their dedication and service.
*Eligibility may vary based on status
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Programs & Initiatives
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match
- Immediately 100% Vested
- Financial Counseling
- Access to Personal Retirement Specialists
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Company paid short-term plan for full-time team members after one (1) year of continuous service
- Team members can also elect a long-term disability policy on a voluntary basis
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Team Member Assistance Program
Additional Programs & Benefits
- Annual Cost-of-Living Increase
- Longevity and Service Awards
- Team Member Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Retired Team Member Discount Program to live in any Acts Community
- Team Member Referral Program
- Resident Referral Incentive
- Credit Union Membership
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow with our PayActiv App!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Awards
- Degree Cohorts
- Professional & Leadership Development Programs
- University Partnerships
- Citizenship Program
- GED Support